Nothing says “Sunshine is here!!” like a batch of Fresh Mango Salsa! Friends, if you meed a pick-me-up this is the salsa for you! It is so delightful! I made this batch to go along with my dinner the other night and it was definately the star for the show. It really brings a fruity zip to any Mexican style salad. You’ll love it, I promise!
I am serious when I say, fresh salsa is truly my favorite food out there. I would die if it wasn’t in my life! So let’s celebrate the oncoming summer sunshine with some salsa together! Woot woot! Here’s the recipe! Enjoy!
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- ⅛-cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra hot sauce if desired
- Chop and prepare all ingredients as directed above.
- Add them to a bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
- For extra spice add a few splashes of your hot sauce of choice!
- Let it marinate together for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a garnish to a fresh Mexican Tostada Salad! Enjoy!